Thrift Store Finds

We spent the long weekend in Cooma and as usual I nicked down to my favourite stores for some hunting!


I found some nighties with beautiful fabric just begging to be upcycled!


A fabulous quilt cover I was going to cut up but don't know if I can!


Some games...the vintage travel Cluedo is awesome - even missing some parts but I had to get it!


 Some books for the girls



A new Barbie for Amelie


Some awesome vintage patterns for me!


This one is my favourite...I am totally going to make a red one with puffy sleeves and prance around town!


Some new cute sandals and a swim suit for Clementine



And my favourite find of the day - a Holly Hobbie vase for $1.50...so sweet it gets 2 photos!



More thrifty find HERE

and don't forget to check out my awesome tutorials from this week:



Comments

  1. The Holly Hobbie is lovely. I had to laugh at the Barbie it reminded me of Master V taking home a one legged Barbie from one of our thrifting trips....he took quite a liking to her lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great finds there. LOVE Holly Hobbie too and the vinatge patterns look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of beautiful finds!!
    I am loving the quilt cover tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool patterns. That dress will be sweet! Those little sandals are so cute. You found some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome finds! The dress pattern looks pretty cute. Sometimes you just have to enjoy a fabric for a while before you use it so give the quilt cover time and it will tell you what it needs to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts