30th Birthday Scavenger Hunt

No. 5 A Pizza on the Beach from Elvis Pizza

THE PLAN: I have gone past Jailhouse Rock Pizza at Birghton Beach for all my life and never been. Andy is a HUGE Elvis fan so we've been meaning to go for a while!

 I have always wanted to grab a Pizza and eat it on the beach.





So last week we up and went to get ourselves some yummy pizza...the plan was to eat it on the beach but by the time the pizza was ready it was too dark!

But the pizza was AWESOME at home too!

Jailhouse Rock Pizzeria

115 The Grand Parade Brighton-Le-Sands NSW 2216


Comments

  1. That is hilarious! I used to live down south and when we past that pizza shop (been there for at least 20years) My daughters would wriggle themselves silly with laughter in the car. Don't know why,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...yeah it's been there as long as I can remember!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts