30th Birthday Scavenger Hunt

No. 7 Have A Drink at the Superman Bar with Andy

THE PLAN: 

So I LITERALLY work next to the bar they used in Superman Returns and walk past it every work day but have never managed to go in with anyone....so hopefully one day my husband and I can go in for a drink!

This weekend we headed to the Sydney Opera House to see John Water's present a double feature of films...and on the way we stopped at the bar for a drink:



Superman Returns





It was a pure coincidence that we sat in the right spot...but I am sure it was meant to be!

It was great to be able to chill without little one to run after!

I got a lovely fruit beer which Andy thought tasted like cough medicine...but I loved it!

There is also a sneak peek of my Simplicity 2180 which I JUST got finished in time for the night out!

I am slowly knocking off my 30th Birthday List...only a few weeks to go now!


Belgian Beer Cafe (aka the Superman Bar!)

Heritage

135 Harrington Street,
The Rocks Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts