Super Super Excited....


Now...I am not sure if you have seen Badskirt's tutorial for SPRINGFORM FABRIC BUCKETS.... but it came along at the perfect time for me...I was going to make some toy buckets for the girls' unruley toys who keep laying down on the job. I had seen a range of tutorials, mostly for large baskets which I had originally planned to do but loathed the use of so much fabric. So when this tutorial came along I fell in love...the only trouble was I couldn't find the spring buckets used.

And I looked and looked....I schleped two kids all over shopping centres trawling through $2 shops until I finally gave up looking...the tutorial came out just after Halloween so I had hoped to find some buckets but all hope was lost.

So naturally when you stop looking for something...

I was down in Cooma visiting family and picking up some frames, wrapping paper and tags from the local $2 shop 'Jolly Rogers'...I finally headed to the counter with my goodies when I turned around for some reason (kismit perhaps) and what did I spy but FIVE spring buckets left over from Halloween on the top of a shelf....I couldn't even reach them all I had to use a broom....I'm sure it was a sight.

I cannot explain how excited I was....

So this week I have collected together some more Far Away 2 Heather Ross Fabric from Earthgirl Fabrics and some quilting fabric from Badskirt and here is my selection...ready to be made into buckets....stay tuned!





Comments

Popular Posts