Friday, December 17, 2010

Glinda the Good Witch Completed

I ironed on the appliques today and also stitched around them to ensure they stayed put....which was good because one had already started pealing off...a combination of not hot enough iron and not good enough interfacing on the back methinks!

I decided to keep the butterflies on the centre top bodice...and I left off the stars alltogether as it didn't look right and would have needed hundreds of stars or none...so I went with none and I am very happy with the way they turned out!

1 comment:

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...