Online Galleries and Exhibitions


I am currently in the process of establishing my photography on a seperate blog as a specific record of my work. I consider it to be a little gallery of my work that I can direct people to, which I will keep clean and crisp - as opposed to my lovely blog here where I can have a chat and throw up whatever I have going on at the moment.
I love the idea of an online exhibition and as I gather more work together and curate it, I hope to use it as such. If you are interested head over here to:




This week I also saw this amazing online exhibition at Lenscratch on the theme Family (via. Elizabeth Fleming). Go and have a look, it is amazing and I am sure there will be at least one photograph that you fall in love with.

Comments

  1. Care Bears in time out!!....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts