Friday, December 17, 2010

Clementine's Santa Sack Completed

From this....(thank you husband)

...to this...

...and this...
to THIS....ta da...

I finished the stitching a week ago but have been waiting to get a little bit of green trim to finish the front of the sack off...I teamed a little green ribbon I got today with some Alannah Hill cotton lace I had at home...I really like it except for the puckering around the letters...this is a little annoying and can be seen on Amelie's sack too...the next stitchery I do I will back first with interfacing...thank to advice from Chaotic Jupiter...keep an eye out on her blog for some AWESOME stitcheries she has been doing!

A peek at the green lining

'Oh my darlin'...'

Amelie's Santa Sack I designed and made in 2008

My husband did the letter design and I stitched it...along with the stars and blanket stitching...

A peek at the back and as you can see there is a casing where I had red velvet ribbon to pull it shut but I have discarded it this year as I thought it was too much!

So now they are all ready to be laid out for Santa in a weeks time...I can almost hear the sleigh bells now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...