HURRAY IT'S FRIDAY....

I am very excited that Friday is finally here after a big week of everything....work, travel, family, blogging, photographing, reading, stressing (I really should have taken this one off the to-do list). I am most excited because I will get to have a sleep in tomorrow morning....a high acheivement for me this week!


Today I took my second photo for the project, one that has been staring me in the eye everyday at the train station...I finally got a second to snap it before it was inundated with travellers again.

I think I will edit this picture a little....still working out if I love it 100%.

This weekend I am having a crafty Sunday with Chaotic Jupiter that I am really looking forward to. I am hoping to finish my YELLOW craftiness and a few other projects that I picked up at the Quilt and Craft Fair in Sydney a few weeks back!

Last night I also took a series of photos with my daughter Amelie. I will post a few below - let me know what you think, I am still mulling over them.

Which one do you like best?





Comments

  1. i LOVE the photo of the steps!
    and my favourite photo of Amelie is the third one - the weights give her Mickey Mouse ears!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts