30 July 2009 Daily Inspiration

UPLOAD YOUR IMAGES NOW.....do it now.....don't forget only 1 more day to go!!!!!


Today I have been checking out Opportunities for Photographic Artists on the CCP (Centre for Contemporary Photography) Website, they have some great leads if you are interested in getting funding and have a BRILLIANT list of Photographic Competitions for Australia as well as GLOBAL....great work CCP.

I was a bit sad that yesterday's entry didn't have a photo alongside it so today I have added inspiration:

This is a photo from years ago that I took of my Nephew....I never used it in an exhibition but I just love it....I am gearing up for the Black and White week coming soon, I have some of my favourite photographers just waiting to be unleashed.....keep an eye out!!!

Comments

Popular Posts