Friday, July 31, 2009

31 July 2009 Daily Inspiration

LAST DAY OF JULY!!!

Upload your photos before 5pm AEST to be up for this months PRIZES. They will be judged tonight and then I will post the winner tomorrow or tonight if I get time.....

GOOD LUCK, all the work has been BRILLIANT and I am very excited about branching out into new themes this coming week!!

Today's inspiration is one of my favourite images from my series on Tunisia.


The photo was taken on a medium format camera and is a c-type printed with the now 'old' processes. It is of a neighbour of my family in Tunisia. My dad is over there now visiting family and I am very jealous, missing the beautiful beaches and my lovely family!

PS This would have been great for BLUE week!! Oh well....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...