Friday, November 19, 2010

Sis Boom Baby Romper




It was great to get back into sewing today and it was a delight to sew this Sis Boom Baby Romper...it's a great pattern and I love the look of the ruffle and the fact that it is reversible! This one is for Clementine for Christmas (and to wear on the day too)....it is size 9 months to try and get maximum wear over the summer. Ah how I love it...the only slight annoyance is that the pattern in one inch off centre which I didn't even think about when I was cutting out! Terrible considering yesterdays post....definite scolding is needed! I didn't want to waste any fabric by cutting it again....so lesson learnt!

Oooo...and I loved using snaps...it looks all fancy like!

Thanks to Little Betty Designs for the pattern...check out her bonnets too...they are adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Love it !! Yes I'm procrastinating and should be doing homework...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning. It is awesome. 100% adorable... and your fabric choices - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...