Wild Things


And the wild things roared their terrible roars 


and gnashed their terrible teeth 

and rolled their terrible eyes 

and showed their terrible claws 

Where the Wild Things Are (Maurice Sendak)

Dresses for the Wild Things

For these Wild Dresses I used some of my most special fabric...




and



and


These are last dresses in the summer series of clothes I have been making the girls...they now have a wonderful handmade wardrobe ready for the all the fun these wild things will get up to!




Comments

  1. They're wonderful, and lovely models too, I could almost hear them roaring and gnawing their terrible teeth ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful! I have a stash of doilies that I've been saving to incorporate into a dress for my daughter and had never thought of using them as sleeves! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts