Liberty Tea Dress
I've had this special Liberty fabric for a while (wow almost a year!), waiting for the chance to use it!
I had one meter to work with and it was hard to find just the right pattern to best fit the fabric.
I ended up making up my own to utilise all the fabric...it was close but I did it!
I used Simplicity 2180 as a base and made changes to the bodice. Firstly I extended the length and height by a few inches to compensate for the lack of panels. I used binding to finish off the edges and added little pleats to the shoulders!
It worked out really well and came together very quickly!