This lovely cardigan has been 2 1/2 years in the making...I would pick it up and put it down...thankfully knowing this I made it in a size 4 so it would still fit at least one of the girls one day!
I made numerous mistakes which I have now found is due to misplacing the 'special techniques' page...silly me...if you want to look at the proper pattern and do it right check it out HERE!
I love it but am very sad that I stuffed it up...the biggest mistake is that the pleats are too big...I thought nine stitch pleats meant 9 stitches but it was 3 whoops...so the neckline is all wrong.
I am also sad I ran out of wool so I didn't make the pockets which was my favourite feature...I could have gotten more but at that stage I had already stuffed up the neckline so I didn't bother.
On the plus side the girls have no idea and LOVE it anyway...YES!
But I shall forever be haunted by the neckline...and I am way to scared to ravel it...(edit: raveled)
Fingers crossed my next failure will be a speedy one!