Monday, October 7, 2013

The Cheaters Dress

Cleaning up my workroom recently I found this top I didn't wear anymore. 

I had already salvaged the buttons (used some for various dresses) and was about to chuck it out when I realised I could turn it into a dress for Amelie.

First I needed to get some new buttons! 


I added some yellow and pink ones to the original 5 I had left!


I then used 5 lines of shirring on the back to bring it in a little and give the dress some shape!

And simple as that Amelie had a new dress...I love a quick and easy job!
 

PS It was a little windy here today!




Amelie has decided this dress has a bell twirl!

2 comments:

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...