Strawberry Shortcake

I have been indulging in some fabric buying lately...I kind of had to when I saw this Strawberry Shortcake fabric!

The girls also love that Berry Sweet character so I made them each a dress.

Today I am sharing Clementine's dress which I made using the Geranium Dress Pattern by Made-By-Rae.

I love how it turned out - it's a great pattern for showcasing special fabric!

I made it in a 4T which is a little big for Clementine but gives her plenty of time to wear it!






Here's a little sneak peek of Amelie's Strawberry Dress which I will show you tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Oooh strawberry shortcake, that takes me back to the mid 80s. Love the pattern and the dress. Makes me want to make another. I made a robot Geranium for my girl and she loves it. Especially the pockets, they always need turning out before washing because she puts rocks and other 'special' items in there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts