Horsing Around

Today I cut into my special Heather Ross stash...for a lovely horsey top for Clementine!

I've also had The Lucy Top Pattern for ages...thanks Little Betty...and finally these two awesome things came together!

In making this top I had limited fabric and had to squeeze it in...then I accidentally cut some from the middle back...ARHH...so there is a slight rise at the centre back but it was not the disaster I originally feared!

I also wished I had larger buttons but I was working with what I had at home!





I love this fabric...and I love that a little bit of the selvedge shows - a happy accident from working with what I had!






'Neiiiiiiighhhhhh'

Comments

  1. Its lovely. And that fabric is beautiful! I think i need to checkout this pattern for myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is FAB! And the pattern is adorable. Your little girls is pretty adorable, too! We're eagerly anticipating the arrival (this afternoon) of our first two ponies, so this little top fits perfectly with the feeling of our day.
    The nice thing about buttons is that they're easily changed, when you find ones that you find perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fabric and adorable tops. I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome, I've got a fat quarter of this fabric! If only I could figure out a way to wear it! Gorgeous pattern for the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reversible! How smart is that? Now THAT gives me ideas. I love it. Hopped over from Frontier dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts