My Creative Space


Is all full up today...I am continuing this binge of selfish sewing (can 2 items be considered a binge?)...as I have finally begun sewing a dress for work from this awesome vintage pattern...I hope to finish it this weekend so I can wear it to work next week!


I also received an order for an adult Ponyo costume which is very exciting and I will be using this vogue pattern and altering it to suit the costumes needs!


Last but not least I have begun embroidering a dress for Clementine's first birthday party, which is just over week away...can you guess what this dress will be?

For more creative spaces head over HERE!

Comments

  1. Nice work! Two items is most definitely not a binge!

    I really love the second view of that Vogue pattern - the one without a collar. I should get back into attempting to sew clothes again sometime. It just occurred to me that the skirt I'm part way through sewing (gave up when sewing a zipper along a curved side seam got too much for my PhD-addled brain) would probably fit me again now. Wow! (See - you're inspiring!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, two's not a binge. I love that vintage pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so intrigued by the Ponyo costume!! The vogue patterns look so lovely - I wish I was clever enough to make my own dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both those dress patterns! Could you post a photo of your progress please? I would love to see how you go. I can vicariously live through someone else's dress making.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts