A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

Some little things I have been making...

A mum and a bub babushka doll...I made this up as I went along...I love the little owl and pussycat pouch...made for a friends 30th...who introduced me to the awesomeness of babushka dolls in early high school!


...the same friend also introduced me to this pattern for Granny Square slippers from the Purl Bee...which I made for my sister-in-law for her birthday...she needs to do some lounging around so I hope these will encourage her to do so!



I also make these Rocky Cookies every week...they are our healthy treat...from Sly Moves Sylvester Stallone's Proven Program to Lose Weight, Build Strength, Gain Will Power, and Live your Dream!

So go on....live you dream!

I have also decided to announce my next giveaway when I have 113 followers (13 is my 'lucky' number)....only a few to go!

Comments

Popular Posts