Tuesday, May 27, 2014

She's A Wonder, WONDER WOMAN!


It was time to break out the Super Stash for some awesome dresses for the girls!

Both dresses are from the Cottage Mama's Book Sew Classic Clothes which I got for myself a little while back with some present money!







Clementine's Dress
Vital Statistics

Lining and Trims: Spotty Fabric, Gingham Lining, Heart Button and a Bias Trim on the Collar





...to the invisible jet!

Amelie's Dress
Vital Statistics

Lining and Trims: Plain Red Fabric for the Collar, Sash and Lining






BAM!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are fantastic! Which Spotlight did you happen upon this fabric in! Just awesome BAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This lot came from Rockdale but they are all out now, I got some more today from Miranda...and they had a few meters left on the roll!

      Delete
  2. Those are AWESOME! My daughter would definitely be on board with the fabric :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I just finished up a superhero quilt for my nephew a few weeks ago. There are some really fun fabrics out there. Thanks for linking up to the Weekly Block Party.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...