Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thrift Store Finds






After finishing up another round of Halloween costumes for my shop...I rewarded my hard work with a trip to our local op shop Vinnies as it had been a while!

We found some amazing things this week...I had just started writing up some ideas for the girls for Christmas and lo and behold they were at Vinnies! 

I was going to make a Wedding Dress for Amelie...but they had one there for $5 which was perfect, and matched the spotty tulle I had at home so I can still make her a veil!

I wanted to get Clementine her first baby doll as she LOVES babies at the moment...and when she spotted these two in Vinnies she wasn't letting go! 

Another must have was a baby bed...and there was one...a beautiful Moses style one! And for Christmas I can make it some bedding!

And a beautiful Belle doll to round it out!

I was only kind of sad there wasn't anything for ME! But maybe next time!

For more thrifty finds head over HERE!


4 comments:

  1. Lucky you being in the right place at the right time and finding all those goodies. Your girls look like they love their presents. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls look gorgeous - and well pleased with their thrifting goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh great finds, cute pics and the little basket is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, the moses basket is beautiful, a glamarous bed for a wee dolly!

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...