Vintage Green Lantern Girl Dress


Today we travel to an alternate universe!


This year the comic convention in Sydney was hosting our favourite star Nathan Fillion!

The kids all got to pick who they wanted to dress up as - Amelie chose Beckett, Atticus loved the Writer vest so he got to be Castle and Clementine wanted to be Green Lantern Girl!

This coincided with the delivery of The Roma Dress pattern - so I thought it would be perfect to make a vintage style Green Lantern Dress!



In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight. 
Let those who worship evil's might, 
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!


 We had an amazing day at the convention - below are a few photos from the day...along with my favourite at the end!











Our Fillion Family Portrait!


Travel Log

Fabric: A collection of fabrics from my stash!
Destination: Supanova

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts