Amelie is SIX!


This week our darling Amelie turned 6!

I thought I would be really tricky and sneak in overnight and put her new Briar Rose Quilt on her bed so that when she woke up on her birthday morning she would get a surprise.

Well...she...DID NOT EVEN NOTICE!

I even slipped a new pillowcase under her head...and she woke up, raced out of bed looking for presents...so I sent her straight back! Once she realised she was excited!

Thanks to Nicole at Frontier Dreams for giving me the idea to make a pillowcase to match her quilt - turns out the scraps I stitched were the perfect size for a pillowcase!

Dressed up as Elisabat for her Monster High Party! 




Elsa with Elsa!

She was so excited that this Elsa costume was for her - I needed to test the arms and she thought it was for my shop!

See also: Clementine's Anna Costume!

She has had a lovely couple of days and is so excited to be 6!


I always love to see how much the little ones have grown so I put together this series of photos of Amelie through the years....from 0-6!



Comments

  1. The costume looks wonderful on her, she looks like a very happy girl! Happy Brithday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so perfect! Please tell her happy birthday from hr birthday and quilt buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this costume! Thanks for sharing at Do Tell Tuesday, and I hope you have a chance to link up again this week! http://www.vintagezest.com/2014/04/do-tell-tuesday-19-with-features.html

    Diane @ Vintage Zest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts