Sisterly Love and Some New Dresses

My first project post-baby was to get out some larger spring dresses!

I have finally finished the sizes 3-4 and 4-5 and thankfully I had some age appropriate children on hand for some photos:




By the end of the photo shoot I decided to let the girls have the dresses - they loved them so much and it was about time mum made them some more clothes! Also I love the buttons on Amelie's dress and they would have been hard to part with!


So now the stock is lessened but I have officially finished the spring dresses for this year! YAH!








Comments

  1. Cute dresses! And even cuter models :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super dresses,pretty models!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dresses! I love making my girls dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabrics you have used. So interesting, and think little girls would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You've been busy! Adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you must tell me how you make so many at once! :) I tend to make one and then take a break for a few months :p They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts