Inspired by The Hunger Games

Reading The Hunger Games last year rekindled love of the good old bow and arrow!


I screen printed my arrow fabric and then got down to creating:




I made these crossed arrows out of 4 different screen prints that didn't work out - so I salvaged what I could to create something new:




A nice new cushion cover!


This cushion cover was made with a set of crossed arrows and one stitched around where I made a boo boo!



I also made 2 more cushions with single arrows!




The girls checking out the new cushions!

And finally perhaps my favourite thing I made was this tote with crossed arrows:



I can't wait to take it on our UK and Paris adventure!


I thought I would also share my DIY bow and arrow necklace - made from a piece of lego!

I love it!



I can't wait to see The Hunger Games...it's released when we are overseas so I am hoping to pop to the cinema one night!

Comments

  1. I'm quite partial to arrows too... they look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the one where you made a boo-boo is my fav. I love you're necklace that is uber-cool. For some reason I can't talk my husband into going to see The Hunger Games at the movies with me, but I'm keen to start on the books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts