Thursday, July 7, 2011

Embroidery

One little embroidery finished!

I purchased it from The Red Thread at markets a while ago! I adore the little illustration...full of everything I love - little girls dresses, birds, cages, hearts, flowers and little mary janes. If there was ever an embroidery version of me this is it!

Now I have to decide what to do with it...I was hoping to make it into a little apron dress for the girls...maybe this one can be for my darling Clementine!

More creative spaces HERE!



10 comments:

  1. oh, what lovely fine work, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sweet! Love to see what you do with it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! its so gorgeous... also will love to see what you make with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous I love red work. Can see it on a pocket or front of a dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the lovely comments...I will try and make it something awesome soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so beautiful, I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its adorable....apron skirt!!Yes

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. I love that the design is so simple and uncluttered.

    ReplyDelete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...