Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blue Dress - Drafting a Kiki's dress






My daughter loves Kiki's Delivery Service and I am going to sew her a costume, just like the Ponyo one for Christmas. I drafted this pattern to test it out and was very happy with the result. It is a size 4 and is too big for her now but will be perfect to grow into and wear both summer and winter. I will make the final one in Black but I love this fabric sourced from the Salvation Army store in Cooma! The crochet ric rac comes from the giveaway I recently won!

I will be listing this one in the shop/s today (if the girls let me!)

They did! Good girls...
Now listed!! Here and Here

3 comments:

  1. what an awesome idea! looks great and how cute is amelie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafty in a hurryAugust 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM

    Hi, which commercial pattern did you use, if I may know? I need to make one soon for the bookweek in two weeks time... Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern is from 'Carefree Clothes for Girls' http://www.purlsoho.com/purl/products/item/6624

      Thanks for popping in!

      Delete

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...