Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photography Project


An update on where my photography project is at....I have been researching artists and have worked out what the basis of the project will be. Now I need to write it all down in la-di-dah fancy words into an 'artist statement'...that's going to be fun.

But basically what my idea for my project is: examining and recreating key memories from my life in photos. As a recreation the photos will be a mix of elements including crafty bits and imagination....

The following artists have been my major inspiration for this work and I hope to create something that looks like the following images mashed together in the form of my memory!



I also gave in and ordered a fabulous book by Tim Walker which I shall gush over in another post!

1 comment:

Interesting Tales....




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...