12 June 2010 Daily Inspiration

MISTAKES

Today I take my inspiration from one of the many mistakes I have made in my crafting and photography life. The latest one was when I was attempting to do a spot of crochet at night.

Clearly I blame it on the sleep deprivation but check out the lovely 3 trebbles in the top left corner! Not only did I not notice it after doing the red round - I continued doing a whole round of black getting excited to have almost finished my first multicoloured granny square when I noticed the fail!

Immediately saddened I put it in a bag never to be seen for a week. Today I have taken it out to proudly display this to you and to ask - What mistakes have you made?

Please comment below so we can take solace together as I shall attempt to tackle the granny square again tonight to begin an actual project! Watch out world!

Comments

Popular Posts