3 December 2009 Daily Inspiration

Celebrate with Christmas Craftiness

Today I am gathering all my ideas together for my crafty Christmas gifts so I thought I would put together a post about Christmas Crafts that YOU can make this year! If you are not crafty I will post some creations tomorrow that you can buy!



I have been saving all my left over candles for years to make these tea cups and this year I am finally going to do it! I purchased my wicks off ebay the other day and I am all set to go! They are a great idea to recycle and create beautiful gifts!

Free Pattern from Flint Knits

Found via. Whip Up
I love these elf shoes and am tempted to make them but not sure if I will be able to fit it into my crafty plans time wise! Can be made for both child and adult!!



Simple Stuffed Ornaments by Jezze

Found Via. Whip Up

I love these ornaments but I don't think I will get to make them this year!


I fell in love with the Poppy Doll by hop skip jump and after months of longing I brought the pattern with the intention of making a couple for gifts and maybe one for myself!

You can buy the pattern or ready made dolls HERE.


And finally I will be making a lot of Gingerbread men, trees and stars as gifts and for the big day!

I use this recipe which has been a hit with the Ginger lovers in my family!

If you are careful not to overcook them they can come out nice and chewy!

I hope you have been inspired to get crafty or get ready to photograph a special moment!

Comments

Popular Posts