Shop Sneak Preview

I have been working hard at getting the next round of goodies into my shop and I thought I would give you a sneak preview of the work so far!
I have been working at using more vintage and recycled fabrics in a move to be more green and to clean out my supplies! I have some bags I would like to finish before Saturday when I hope to post the items into my Etsy and MadeIt stores!

Plain White Bloomers (will be available in all sizes)

Red Spotted Bloomers (Long) (will be available in all sizes)
I lengthened the bloomers pattern to create an alternate version. I thought these longer ones were cute and also handy for little ones learning to crawl as their knees get very red!

Red Floral Bloomers (I have enough fabric to made 1 pair in any size but then that is the end of this fabric sadly)

My Little Pony PJ Pants (available in all sizes)
These casual pants can be worn as PJ's or just regular pants...they are made from an old (almost vintage) My Little Pony sheet, they are very soft - in the photo Amelie is pointing out the 'Ponies' on her 'Pony Pants'

My Little Pony Bloomers (available in all sizes)
Made from the same sheet as the Pony PJ's

Pink Floral Bloomers (Long) (available in all sizes)

Pear Dresses (only 2 available in size 6 months) with matching bloomers (not pictured)

Pair of Green Bloomers (better pictures available but I thought this one was funny....the Size 2 is a little too big for her...in the next image they were gone all together!). Will have to check my fabric stocks but they may only be available in Size 2.

Blue Striped Bloomers (Long) as part of the Boy range (which I need to improve!) (available in all sizes)


Quilt Bloomers - Made from vintage recycled fabric from the first quilt I ever had on my single bed. This fabric is dear to my heart and Amelie has a pair of her own! (available in all sizes)
Stay tuned for more new additions!!

Comments

Popular Posts