July's Theme Announced - Colour

I have always wanted to projects based on singular colours but have never gotten around to it....always lurking in the back of my mind and ideas. I think this stems from growing up in the 80's and being surrounded by colourful critters such as the Care Bears and the Colour Kids from Rainbow Brite. I have also been heavily inspired by Strawberry Shortcake and her pals too.

In some ways it is a simplistic way to start the challenge but I have always found the reults of such photos and craft inspiring. The theme week by week is:

Week 1 - Yellow
Week 2 - Red
Week 3 - Blue
Week 4 - Green

Our group on flickr will be open on 1 July 2009 - If you would like to join the challenge please send me an email through the link!! I can't wait to see your ideas!

Comments

Popular Posts