My Creative Space

So last week the capes won out! I have now listed them all in my little shops if you are interested....click on the links to the right!

This week my creative space is totally nutted out with an order for a pink polka dot cot quilt and a Ponyo costume to make! If I get these completed I am thinking of embarking on a run of bloomers and possibly little treasure bags!


And the count down is on till Amelie and Willow's Strawberry Shortcake birthday party in just over a week...so I have to put the finishing touches on the party bags and gather all the crafty and baking bits together!

PLUS Only 4 more followers to go till my next giveaway!

For more inspiration and creative spaces head over HERE!

Oh dang it I just remembered I have to fix some of the husbands pants too....let's see if I can get it all done hehehe!

Comments

  1. Oh the cape is adorable!!! If only it got chilly enough her i'd put my little girl in one all year round! Just had to heart it on etsy just incase we pop back to the UK for winter :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ponyo! Looking forward to seeing the costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that cape is just lovely, I really like it in red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cape! and good luck with your orders :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me help you out with those followers!!
    I don't know Ponyo but my second had a strawberry shortcake party last year too (love girlie parties!!).
    That cape is divine btw :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cape. Have fun with the Strawberry shortcake party, cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts