Ponyo Mark 3

This is my third Ponyo Costume and I am very excited to think about three little girls out there running around dressed up like her!

In the Japanese film Ponyo is a goldfish who longs to be human and in her quest she unleashes her father's magic in the ocean which causes a Tsunami. I have to say it was one of the first things I thought about when the tragedies unfolded in Japan. At our house we love Japanese films and fabrics and have like most people been in shock at the devastation there.

After Amelie's birthday I am going to make some softies to send to Japan for the children who have been left behind...see here for more details.




As you can see I have employed my Ponyo expert and quality control assistant to model the finished product. See how she lifts the dress slightly to give you a look at the bloomers? She's a pro!

Thanks to all my followers...we have reached 113 and I will announce my latest giveaway tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts