Coming up on the end of September!!

WOW....it has really flown past this month...so much so that I have not yet announced a prize OR way of voting...BAD BAD me!!! I promise that tomorrow I will make the announcements along with next months themes.
For voting this time I am going to throw it open to all readers of the blog and viewers of the Flickr page to VOTE!! So if you are just an onlooker you can be involved too!
A gentle reminder to upload all your photos to the group ASAP so that they can be considered for the VOTE!
The themes this month were:
Eyes Shut
Treasures
Letters
Opposites
If you haven't put in any this month there is still time, as there is a long weekend coming up (in some areas) I will leave it till 6 October 2009 to uploads any images for the month of September! Then the vote will commence!!
Happy shooting all!!

Comments

Popular Posts