29 September 2009 Daily Inspiration

Crafty Inspiration
I have been doing lots of craft at the moment but it all seems to be in bits and pieces everywhere! I finally finished 2 pear dresses (see above) for 3-6 months old bubs! I have also uploaded more craft photos to my photostream if you are interested. Over the next week I will be sewing up a storm so that I can update both my etsy and madeit shops!
September Prize

All you need to do to be eligible is to add a photo / photos to the group pool on Flickr. A reminder that the themes for September were:

Eyes Shut

Treasures

Letters

Opposites

So get shooting!! I can't wait to see more work in the pool!! As this month is nearing it's end (1 more day!!) we will start a new topic on Thursday but you will have until Tuesday 6th October 2009 to upload your work....so get cracking and most of all have some fun!!!
Once all the images are loaded up I will create a Vote Bar on the Blog so that everyone can vote for a winner!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts