23 September 2009 Daily Inspiration

I photographed my backyard this morning with the Orange Glow of the Sydney dust storm. In opposition to this image is one that I shot for the theme Morning and Evenings not too long ago. I am quite happy that I got almost the same angle as I wasn't thinking about it when I shot the photo this morning. Anyway today seems like an upside down day in Sydney-town so I thought it was perfect!

Morning

Evening

Check out more images of the dust storm on Amy Gunson's group The Red Sydney Project - Dust Storm Days on Flickr. She also has an awesome BLOG if you are interested!

Comments

  1. Wow, that is orange. I'm on the gold Coast and we got the end of it, it was orangy too but nothing like that. O:
    Pretty pictures btw.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts