21 October 2009 Daily Inspiration

Musical Films that Inspire Me
The Sound of Music

I loved these kids...and probably annoyed my family with my over-watching of this film!

I love the play clothes made from the curtains....I think it taught me that I can make clothes out of anything!! Yes old bedsheets and quilts make beautiful children's clothes hehehehe....

Sing your heart out kids!

Go for it....climb every mountain....and all that jazz!

Then settle in for a nice evening of family sing-a-longs, dressed in your finest!
Mary Poppins

Pure happiness! It makes me want to go and dance on a chimney!

If I could only be so wonderful and have such a magical bag!
I used to love the scene in the movie where they laugh and float up to the ceiling....I used to dream hard and wish that my laughter could lift me up. I think I am still waiting for the day that I laugh so hard it does!
Uncle Albert
I love to laugh
Loud and long and clear
I love to laugh
It's getting worse ev'ry year
The more I laugh
The more I fill with glee
And the more the glee
The more I'm a merrier me
It's embarrassing!
The more I'm a merrier me!

Comments

Popular Posts