13 November 2009 Daily Inspiration


My Birthday

I had a fantastic day....full of friends and family and fun!

We started the day taking Amelie to her first swimming lesson which was fun...she loved it to start with but by the end she was over it!

We had bacon and eggs and pancakes for breakfast after swimming and then for lunch we headed to Cronulla. After lunch we headed down to the beach...it was very windy but we had fun running away from the waves and playing in the rock pools.





Photos by Andy

At night time we dropped off Amelie with the parents and had some cake before going bowling, pooling and video gaming the night away with friends.

It was a great day, if only I could take every day off work and do it all again!

PS Sorry for the delay in the post but I wanted to wait till I had photos uploaded!!


Comments

Popular Posts