1 November 2009 Daily Inspiration

Welcome to NOVEMBER. The happiest month of the whole year!! Mostly because it is my birthday month so I am a little bias.....but I do love it!! To me it is fresh and full of possibilities....so I am using this fresh start to recreate the rules of the challenge to open it up to a wider audience and make it easier to contribute!! But more details will be revealed in the next post!

For today's inspiration I have my entries for the Canon Photo5 Competition!! I actually did it and I am very proud of myself as I wasn't sure if I would make it across the line. Loading them onto the Canon site last night was painful and didn't work so I was very sad but today they announced an extension on the deadline due to the traffic on their website! Thankfully I have been able to load them up today YAH....wish me luck!!!

Portraiture Brief - Molly

Splat Brief - Water Fight

Practically Black Brief - The Girls in the Creek

Close Up Brief - Hundreds and Thousands

Bokeh Brief - Ballerina Bokeh

Comments

Popular Posts