A Week of Special Stuff

Day Four

I have many special things that I have collected from my childhood. Mostly things that have been given away as I grew up I have rediscovered through second hand books stores and the Internet. I Love my GOLDEN BOOK collection and my favourite illustrator is Eloise Wilkin. Her images have stayed with all my life and I have now amassed all of her works. My favourite one that I remember from my days as a small human is 'Where Did the Baby Go?' it fascinated me and I loved the little girl searching the house for this baby.....here are some of my favourite images and books:

Where did the Baby Go? I love her hat too, I always wanted one like that....

The New Baby


I love this book....so cute....

This reminds me of games we used to play at Sunday school

This makes me think of little Amelie one day in the future.....

Comments

Popular Posts