Arts Funding and Grant Opportunities

I have been looking into different funding options for my project and the current one that is available for me is the quick response grants from Arts NSW - the next applications are due on November 1st 2010 for projects created in 2011. Funding is available for up to $3000.

For my project the main priorities are lighting a possibly a more advanced camera to produce the images. I am hoping to make all the set dressing and costumes so this should not cost too much.

The next major funding rounds available to me for future projects are:

The Australia Council Grants (Australia Wide) due in April 2011 for projects in 2012

Arts NSW Grants due in July 2011 for projects in 2012

For more grants see your local arts organisation.
There are so many available and someone has to get the funding, so why not you?

Comments

Popular Posts