Vintage Love


Vintage Love

For those of you who have followed my blog for a while you will know my signature style...vintage Peter Pan collar dresses, capes and bloomers! I love working with vintage fabrics to create something new and fresh!

For this design challenge I used my classic elements and added to them. I tried to include everything I love to sew - dresses, capes, bloomers, dolls, and quilts!






















A lovely little vintage collection!

To see more of the capes, bloomers and dresses I have made in the past visit Shorties HERE or click through some posts HERE!

Comments

  1. The dolly and the dolly blanket look amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clementine is SO cute :) I love all your sewn goodness, lots of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, everything is. Made all the sweeter by vintage sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Especially the matching doll and little girl outfits. My littlest would love them:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful set! I love the picture of your little girl with the pouty face. She has a lot of cute expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that the dolly's dress matches. I would never have the patience for doll clothes. Good job!
    Donna @onceuponasewingmachine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is too cute. I love all the vintage fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We featured you on our blog. Thanks for sewing along! http://shaffer-sisters.blogspot.com/2013/02/prp-sew-along-winter-2013.html
    With Love,
    Shaffer Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how sweet!
    When I was a kid (older than your daughter, maybe 8 or 9) my mother made me an a-line dress with hot pink flowers all over it. I was too old for bloomers, of course, but I think that cape would have looked great with my outfit. I even wore a pink bow in my hair, had pink and green lovebeads and...get this...pink fishnet stockings! Yes, it was the 60s. So nice to see some retro looks coming back for kids. And that doll you made to match--too precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts