Peter Pan Dresses

I finished my second round of Peter Pan dresses this week - they were made with a range of new and vintage fabrics in sizes ranges covering 1-4 years. 

Most of them have vintage buttons are a back closure!

I was really happen with the results and combined with round one I have made a total of 28 dresses! Not a bad start to the year!

All of these dresses have gone to Shorties in Newtown - so if you are after some handmade goodness head on over!

Now for a few photos of my favourites:
























More creative spaces HERE and HERE!

Comments

  1. OMG, these are adorable! Loving the pattern and the fabrics. Especially loving the red and the red flower in black print. You have been a busy girl, wish I could say the same:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so busy. I love them, especially the red florals! They'll look great with a little cardi when the weather gets cooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, love the Peter Pan collar! Some very sweet fabric in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please make an adult version?! I would so wear one of these! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! these are absolutely gorgeous! you are amazing!

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts