Rapunzel, Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair


This year it's all about Rapunzel from Tangled...first it was Amelie who fell in love with it and now Clementine is following suit!

I had originally planned to make one for Amelie for Christmas but Clementine loves her so much now I made them one each!

Amelie's is a size 4 and Clementine's a size 2....I will go more into the process in another post...it was to be a surprise but Amelie caught on so I let her have one turn in the dress to model and now they are put away in a special secret hiding spot!



Above: For Clementine

Below: For Amelie






She is in love...with the dress and possibly her reflection!

Two more Christmas Costumes to go!


Comments

  1. Those are adorable. I have so many projects to finish before Christmas. I wonder if I could squeeze in one more. My girls would love these. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. More the Merrier Monday ends tonight. Stop by and link up if you have not already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts