20 August 2009 Daily Inspiration




This song was sung in 1965 by 'Brenda Lee' and also 'The Versatile.'

BIRDS AND THE BEES (Barry Stuart)

© '65 Pattern Music, ASCAP / MCA Music, ASCAP

Let me tell you bout the birds and the bees
And the flowers and the trees and the moon up above
And a thing called love
Let me tell ya bout the stars in the sky
And a girl and a guy and the way they could kiss
On a night like this
When I looked into your big brown eyes it was very plain to see
That it's time you learned about the facts of life starting from A to Z
Let me tell you bout the birds and the bees...
When I looked into your big brown eyes...
Let me tell you bout the birds and the bees...
Let me tell you bout the birds and the bees
And the flowers and the trees and the birds and the bees
And the flowers and the trees bout the birds and the bees

So...moving onto LOVE....I LOVE these images from the book "Love is a Special Way of Feeling" by Joan Walsh Angland about LOVE....

What do you LOVE?

Comments

Popular Posts