17 December 2009 Daily Inspiration


My Visual Diary

Some random lovelies from the visual diary that I keep on my computer.

Where the Wild Things Are Collage from Le Blog De La Mechante


Branch Bed Print from The Black Apple....I purchased this for my daughter Amelie to go above her big girl bed when she moves into it next year!



Also from The Black Apple....a paper doll print for me (but I have to pretend to be surprised!)

Awesome pillowcases from Miranda July (PS don't forget the password!)

Uncredited....if you know the source please let me know!

This image was from a Horror Film Festival but I cannot work out which one....any helpers?

I love the quilt at the top - unknown source again...didn't expect to blog this!
Beautiful spread from Papier Mache Magazine with dress from Miss Haidee

Another beautiful spread from Papier Mache Magazine

Comments

Popular Posts